Yverdon-les-Bains (VD): Roman castrum (8)

North view of the public bathhouse during the excavations in 1906 (or 1903). In the centre, two heated rooms with hypocaust. These baths, not visible, are nowadays covered by the street called Rue des Jordils. Photography author: Albert Naef. Conservation site of the photography: Archives of the Canton of Vaud. Photography number: ACV AMH C 604. This photography is also visible on Wikimedia Commons.